As a manager or caretaker of all that God has given, we are called upon to demonstrate what this means. Taking the authority to care for, and be accountable to God for all that has been entrusted to us takes stewards who are responsible faithful. As stewards we are the guardians with oversight to all of God’s creation. May we discover what it means to be faithful and trustworthy in carrying out our duties?
I Corinthians 4:1-2
1 This, then, is how you ought to regard us: as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the mysteries God has revealed. 2 Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful.
I PUT MY TRUST IN HOW I MANAGE
As Christians, we are under New Management.
Three major ways to look at life.
Five Features of a Faithful Steward
6. The good slave Recognized and Respected his master.
7. The good slave did Business for the master.
8. The good slave Forgot about himself.
9. The good slave was Blessed by his master.
10. The good slave Received even more Reward.